Yes we have done many commercial jobs from local north Devon to all over the uk.
Mark on the box where you want it to go in your new property. Boxes should be labelled on the top . Our team will work closely with you at your new home to make sure everything ends up where you want it.
Yes we are regularly doing removals all over the country
Yes we do the company does different options as you can see on our web page
We will happily speak to you over the phone or visit you locally to discuss options and help as much as we can so your removal is stress free and easy for you. Please have a look at our Moving House Checklist below.
Yes. We can store any furniture that will not fit into your new property or items which you would like to hold on to for family and friends. We offer a variety of cost-effective storage solutions which can be included in the cost of your move.
There are two options – containerised storage and self-storage.
If you do not need access to your belongings while they’re in storage then we recommend containerised storage. We use large wooden boxes which measure 7’6×7’2×5′2 , hold 250 cu ft and can be moved using a forklift.
We also offer self-storage in the Bideford area. This is a good option if you need access to your possessions while they’re in storage.
Our storage facility is our own private site that is security alarmed and only accessed when a member of staff is there
All of our storage containers are indoors in wooden containers.
Moving House Checklist
- Confirm the moving date with the removal company
- Sign and return the removal contract
- Arrange to have services such as gas and electricity disconnected at your old house and connected at your new home
- Cancel or update your house insurance and get cover for your new property
- Notify the doctor, dentist, optician,vet etc of your new address
- Notify your bank and credit card companies
- Notify television licence, passport, car licence and registration offices
- Inform your telephone/broadband provider
- Arrange to have your post forwarded to your new address
- Sort out who will look after children/pets on moving day
- Organize parking outside your old house and new home for the removal lorry
- Plan where everything will go in your new home
- Dismantle beds and wardrobes etc unless we have agreed to dismantle the furniture for you
- Remove any fixtures and fittings you are taking with you
- Disconnect any light fittings you are taking
- Clear the loft contents
- Put the garage/garden tools together
- Drain fuel from lawnmowers, motor cycles etc
- Prepare plants for transit